Summer is the perfect time for weddings. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it seems like everyone is ready to tie the knot. If you’re planning a summer wedding, then there are many elements to take into consideration. Planning takes time, and you can never start too early. Everything from the rings to the wedding photography should be thoughtfully chosen to ensure a memorable occasion.
Your wedding photographer plays a big part in capturing all of the beautiful memories during your ceremony and reception. Asking these five questions will help you choose the right wedding photographer.
- What style do you use? Some wedding photographers stick to traditional black and white, while others offer color photos. Many companies offer not only black and white and color, but also sepia for an old-timey look or other processing options. Depending on the style you prefer, this will help narrow down your list.
- How do you pose your pictures? Many wedding parties prefer posed shots directly after the reception. This is a great way to show off all of the beautiful bridesmaids’ dresses and stylish tuxes, and ensure you get pictures with all relatives and members of the party.
- How many weddings have you worked on? Experience is important when choosing your wedding photographer, so make sure they worked with many other couples and wedding parties in the past.
- Can I see a portfolio? Seeing is believing when it comes to your wedding photographer. Ask to see their previous work to get a better idea of their style.
- Do you post pictures online? In today’s world, uploading important pictures to your computer is a normal routine. Many companies post prints online so you and your guests can easily view and order prints.
At Trotter Photo, our commercial photographers will capture every special moment of your wedding. We offer a variety of great packages and can set you up with one of our many amazing family photographers. Visit us online or call us at (636) 394-7689 to learn more!